Aliyah and the witch 6

ALIYA AND THE WITCH SYNDICATE
EPISODE 6
WRITTEN BY REMI THE WRITER

The bell at Pelican Girls High School rang unexpectedly during class periods.

 Both the senior and junior students were summoned to the assembly area at 1 PM .

 It was unusual as the principal had not scheduled such a meeting. 

The principal looked upset as he addressed both senior and junior student.

"Good afternoon students" He greeted

"Good afternoon sir" the whole assembly replied in unison.

"What's really going on in this school?

Recently, a young junior student was found deād in the school backyard the other day,"

 After a pause, he continued, "Now, it has happened again; another student has been kîlled. The security guards were asleep when it occurred,

The principal beckoned the assembly ground passing each junior and senior as he precedes his speech. 

"I believe the culprit is among you. This is serious; our school's reputation is at stake.

I still have a bigger fish to fry with the parents of the dèad girls, and it won't be an easy one,

 Please and please if you find your fellow student strange or bizarre kindly let me know, so we can finally eliminate those kïllers,

After the assembly, Aliya felt compelled to look to her right, where she saw the three fat seniors staring at her menacingly.

 She signaled to her friends, and they left together. 

"I can't stay here anymore, I don't think I can school here any longer, what's this school becoming?,"

Sammy retorted as she walked back to their hostel with Aliya and dorcas.

"Me too, am scared, I don't want to be the next victim, no doubt it's those senior girls that had kìlled her," Dorcas added.

As the three girls precedes  their conversation, they found a threatening note hanging on Aliya's bed, it reads

"We know you saw us, the other day, we're not stupid, but we shall pardon you three for lying.

We won't spare your lìves if you run your mouths to the Principal.

Be warned, or you guys are next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil 1

The blue river 5

unhealed 22