Tales by Moonlight By: Illamoon

*TALES BY MOONLIGHT.*
*HARPINESS.*

My soul cries night after night... 
Would beauty ever come out of this ashes?
If I die in this fight
No one would ever know what it meant to be in dashes
A broken home, broken friends, 
A broken heart, being broke seems endless.
Oh how I pray and I pray and I hope to play 
My sorrows away
Then I start to pray and I pray and I play 
For the victim to be killed today
And so I pray and I pray and I play
my harpiness lies in a sacred place
As I pray and I pray and I play
For my scars to fade away
Don't dare say I didn't give my best
Don't dare say I didn't give my all
Don't dare say I'm just like the rest
I dare them to say I got all the love
Even so, I pray and I pray and I play 
As this darkness encompass me
I pray and I pray and I play
In the dead of this silence
I pray and play, yes I play
Even death can't hide me
Cos I prayed, I died just to pray and was buried to play
Yet I still play and I play and I play
I'm no devil, neither a beast
Yes I have seen him and his devouring teeth
But I prayed and I prayed and like madness, I played
Over and over and over again
So now, I play and I play and I play 
till I become a giant, 
till every dead part of me be made new, 
till every damned soul becomes redeemed, 
till every dread of the dark becomes but a flimsy thing, 
till every part of me comes alive! 
Yes, I play and I play and I pray
Till the day that I soar
A faclon, a beast they say, oh my what's more
I pray and I play and I pray
Cos in my harpy place I am seen as me
And I play cos I'll never fade
A living legend shall be my name.
Tell this to the Moon. I'M
                                                     ... *by IllaMoon❤️*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil 1

The blue river 5

unhealed 22