I am a virgin 1

I AM A VIRGIN

Episode 1

Folake: congratulations sister Funbi

Esther: congratulations ma, may God grant you a blissful home

Me: Amen, thank you so much ladies, God bless you.

My name is Olatunji Funbi and I will be getting married to one of the deacon's sons in two weeks. You see, I can't wait to be married to my heart rob.

Looking at how far I have come, I can't stop appreciating God for giving me, Moses. Life dealt with me but God thought it well to reward with a sweet man.

I lost my parent in a motor accident at the age of ten leaving me at the mercy of my uncle and his brutal wife. Life took a new course as I was being maltreated by my paternal relatives.

Luck smiled on me when the pastor of the church my uncle and his wife attended needed a housemaid. Without thinking twice, I was sent to Pastor Jeffrey's house to become their housemaid.

Pastor Jeffery was the one who saw me through secondary school and also university.

Through Pastor Jeffrey's help, I was able to secure a good job with na ice pay. Some months after I started work, one of the deacons sons asked me out and after some months of praying and thinking, I gave him a yes.

Oh! Guess who is calling, My heart rob.

Me: hello darling, how are you doing?

Moses: good, we need to talk. Come over to the house tomorrow

Me: okay, but you are sounding somehow, are you okay??

Moses: you will get to know tomorrow

Me: but babe, you are scaring me. Can I come over today?

Moses: come over tomorrow

With that Moses ended the call, leaving me to battle with what the issue could be.

To be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unhealed 22

Timisire The Golden girl 19

The blue river 5